Blogging is a lot of fun! So many people have so many things that they are passionate about and that is amazing to see online. Who would have guessed that I would get to join this great community? And win an award in it? That’s some crazy stuff!
Two days ago I was nominated for this award by one of my first followers Kaylani. She runs a travel blog where she talks about her travel and places she recommends. She also gives tips and tricks to us rookie travelers so that we can get out in the world and travel too. You should definitely check out her site Boho Voyage (Travel+Adventure)!
So what is the The Liebster Award?
I had no idea what it was when Kaylani nominated me so I had to do a little research! According to the official site: “The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.” It was made to bring awareness to smaller blogs that are doing big things in their nichés!
A little free German lesson: Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, welcome, etc.
Once you have accepted the award you have to answer some questions from the blogger that nominated you!
These are the questions I was asked by Boho Voyage:
- What are three songs that you will never take off your playlist?
I will never take Aloe Blacc “The Man”, Elliot Yamin “Wait for You”, and Tarzan OST “You’ll be in My Heart” off my playlist. “The Man” is my get psyched song. “Wait for You” is for those chill moments when you just want to reflect. “You’ll be in My Heart”, my mom used to sing it to me when I was sad so it’s one of my favorites.
- What is one topic you wish you knew more about?
I wish I knew more about linguistics because I really want to learn some more languages. Right now I have English and some baby level Spanish. I could stand to learn some more!
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their life?
Travel to a different country, or scuba dive can’t decide between them!
- The world is constantly evolving, however, what is one thing you hope will never change?
I really hope that we don’t lose boardgames they are so much fun and with everything going online and on computers, they might be on their way out.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Probably frog legs!
- Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
I studied abroad in the Galapagos Islands the summer after my sophomore year of college. The islands are breathtaking!
- When do you feel truly “alive”?
I feel truly alive when I go scuba diving it is my favorite thing in the world!
- We all have our stories, but what is the title of the chapter you’re living right now?
My current chapter is titled, “The In-Between”.
- What is something that has happened, or perhaps something someone said, that changed the way you view the world?
I was a philosophy major in school and I took a philosophy of religion class that really changed the way I feel about religion and the world. (Sounds like a cliché answer but it actually did.)
- If you could only take 5 things with you on your travels, what would they be?
Phone, Watch, Duct Tape, Sketchbook, My International Backpack (it has been to 12 countries with me)
- If you had to choose one city to live in for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Munich, Germany I was there for 3 days and I think I could live there forever the city is amazing!
MY NOMINEES FOR THE 2017 LIEBSTER AWARD!!!
I really think these bloggers deserve to get recognized because they put out some really good content in their niches and they should have more readers!
So if you are one of the bloggers that I have nominated here’s what you have to do to accept!
Visit The Global Aussie for the list of official rules.
And this is my list of questions for you to answer on your post!
- Who’s your role model?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- When do you truly feel “alive”?
- Who’s your favorite celebrity?
- If you could have 3 people with you on an otherwise deserted island who would they be?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- What’s the next book you plan on reading?
- What are you chasing at this moment?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- When/why did you start blogging?
- What can we expect from your blog in the future?
I’m looking forward to reading all of your posts and congratulations!!!